Monday, February 28, 2011

MY Nikon D200 ^.^

Since I was a children, I love to take pictures.. capture every sweet moments in my life~

This is a good.. nono.. a GREAT news for me!!
I've done one of my target for my life.. Ahahaha..
I just bought a Nikon D200 with 3 lenses from my colleague..


Ya, It is second hand but still in good condition~ ^.^


Body: Nikon D200
Lenses: Nikon 50mm f/1.8
70-300mm f/4-5.6
17-50mm f/2.8
Flash: Nikon SB-600








They come with some FOC items such as batteries, charger and bag~

WooHoo~ Really happy with it..
Although it cost me around RM 5k, but it is worth!
This is lower than Kuching market value, I think ~ ^.^

With this stuff, I can shoot beautiful pictures and share it in my blog..
I'm not following the TREND, this is juz my HOBBY~!

~Stay Tuned~

4 comments:

joonjoon said...

yeah!!!congrt!!!that just hobby...love shoot shoot shoot^^haha..

MARY said...

joon

yea~!
ahaha..
but i'm juz new to my camera lo..
still blur blur..
but nvm, I will get to noe more..
摸清楚它的底~ ahaha.. xD

joonjoon said...

i oso donno how to use mine di><
just know basic one...hoho..

MARY said...

joon

hehe..
nvm, we learn & play with shooting photo..
urs is canon D100 isit?