Monday, July 27, 2009

So.......many homeworks....

Now i'm studying at Multimedia College (MMC),and i'm taking Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering...

Now i'm Sem 4 student...i don't know y...this sem's homework, tutorial, assignment are much more if compare to the sems b4...

And it distributed 2 us earlier too...

This sem seems hurry...=.='''

But...rather than nth 2 do lah...hahaha...study is like that lo...

that day, i captured some photos when i'm doing my homework...it makes my table messy!!!



This is my Project draft...of cuz not only this part...but i juz want to take dis part...i writing about the activities to carry out to complete the whole project...



This subject is Control System...this is my draft work...i write until me myself also duno how 2 read...haha...but finally i solve it...^_^




give me a clap lah...so kiam siap bo...hehe...







i din't notice it at 1st...but when i rest, i also get shocked...y all my papers with different subjects all mixed!!!hmm...

No comments: